Views: 55 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-03 Origin: Site
Clean room testing status can be divided into three categories
1, empty state facilities of the clean room all pipelines connected and running but no production equipment, materials and production personnel.
2, static has been built in all the facilities of the clean room installed in the production equipment and suppliers agreed by the owner of the way to test far turn, but no production personnel in the field.
3, dynamic facilities in accordance with the provisions of the way to run the state and the provisions of the personnel present in the prescribed manner of work.
Cleanroom testing process
Where the determination of all the instruments and equipment used must be identified, calibrated or calibrated according to regulations. Before the measurement, the system, clean room, machine room, etc. must be a comprehensive cleaning, cleaning and system adjustment must be run continuously for a period of time, and then leak detection and other items of measurement. The procedure for measuring the clean room is as follows.
Blower air blowing → indoor cleaning → adjustment of air volume → installation of intermediate filters → installation of high-efficiency filters → system operation → leakage detection of high-efficiency filters → adjustment of air volume → adjustment of indoor static pressure difference → adjustment of temperature and humidity → single-phase flow of the clean room cross-section of the average speed, the speed of the uneven determination of indoor cleanliness → indoor determination of bacterial planktonic bacteria and settled bacteria → production equipment related to the work and adjustments.
Including specifications, drawings, design documents and technical data of equipment. Divided into the following two categories:
1, design class design documents, design changes in the supporting documents and relevant agreements, as-built drawings;
2, the technical information of the equipment.
Test Methods and Result Determination
1、Air volume or wind speed test
(1) Instrumentation and environmental measurement instruments
Impeller anemometer, hot ball anemometer, Bitou, micro-pressure meter, air volume hood. Ambient temperature at room temperature or design temperature.
(2) Sampling of areas with design requirements for testing.
(3) air volume and wind speed detection must first be purified air conditioning, the various effects must be in the design of the air volume and wind speed conditions obtained.
(1) turbulent flow clean room system of measured air volume value should be greater than the respective design air volume value, but should not exceed 20%. Measured new air volume and the design of the difference between the new air volume should not exceed the design of the new air volume of ± 10%. Indoor air volume of each air outlet and their respective design air volume difference should not exceed ± 15% of the design air volume.
(2) unidirectional laminar flow clean room measured average indoor air velocity should be greater than the design air velocity, but should not exceed 20%. The total measured fresh air volume and the design of the new air volume difference should not exceed the design of the new air volume of ± 10%.
2, indoor static pressure difference test
(1) Instruments and equipment and environmental measurement instruments inclined micromanometer, digital micromanometer, etc.. Ambient temperature at room temperature or design temperature.
(2) Sampling of various adjacent areas with design requirements to implement the test.
(3) technical requirements static pressure difference test results should be consistent with the following provisions
(1) between neighboring clean rooms of different levels and clean rooms and non-clean rooms between the static pressure difference should not be less than 5Pa.
2) Clean room and outdoor static pressure difference should be greater than 10Pa.
(3) cleanliness higher than 100 levels of unidirectional flow laminar flow clean room in the open door state at the entrance and exit of the indoor side of the 0.6m should not be measured more than the upper limit of the concentration of indoor level.
3、Leakage of air filter
(1) Instruments and environmental measurement instruments dust particle counter, aerosol generator. Ambient temperature at room temperature or design temperature.
(2) Sampling of high-efficiency filter body before entering the site manufacturer should be required to carry out performance tests and provide certificates of compliance. The high-efficiency air filters installed in the unidirectional flow clean room should be tested for leakage one by one.
(3) The operation process and determine the leakage of the filter is the installation of the completed air filter leakage test applies to the empty state or static clean room. For the installation of high-efficiency filters installed in the supply and exhaust air end of the application of the scanning method for filtration, the installation of the border and the full cross-section leakage scanning method of the leak detector method and the sampling volume of a minimum of 1L/min of the particle counter method two. Here the particle counter method is used for leakage detection.
(1) The inspected filter must have measured the air volume in the design air speed between 80% ~ 120% of the operation.
(2) The particle counter is used to check the leakage of high-efficiency filters.
Its upwind side should be introduced to a uniform concentration of atmospheric dust or other aerosol dust air. The concentration of dust particles greater than or equal to 0.5μm should be greater than or equal to 3.5×105pc/m3; or the concentration of dust particles greater than or equal to 0.1μm should be greater than or equal to 3.5×107pc/m3 if the detection of Class D high-efficiency filters greater than or equal to 0.1μm dust particle concentration should be greater than or equal to 3.5×109pc/m3.
(3) Leak detection will be placed in the sampling port at a distance of 2~3cm from the surface of the filter being inspected at a speed of 5~20mm/s to move the entire section of the filter being inspected, header glue and installation mold frame and installation of the frame at the scanning. During the scanning process, the parts where the count suddenly increases should be spot-checked and leakage phenomenon is found, i.e., the leakage should be patched with silicone rubber or the high-efficiency filter should be replaced.